Phantom Pain




"Something apparent to sense but with no substantial existence" that was how Merriam Webster defined what Phantom is They could sense me there but they will never recognize the worth that I had right now. I existed but today, I was the ghost from the bloody battlefield. Going to the war zone and killing almost all of my challengers way back then, recognizing me as a precious stone in the minefield.The grieving part was I gave up when I am in the peak of the roller coaster ride, I fell.Seeing them all today, they were way better than me.They were in the killing spree and me? I am sitting right there in the hospital waiting to be cured for me to go back again to the stage that I loved. I never doubted myself starting all over again. Seeing the crowd roaring and cheering, with full sweat and joy and all of their efforts thrown up. It is in the books that I was a legend way back walking in the streets chin up and no one could ever looked on me, that was way back before. Now, returning into the game that I loved and will ever love, I am willing again to give my best shot back.I had no substantial existence for today but pain drives it all. When pain is experienced, nothing could go in front of the vanishing adrenaline rush. When it is the time, all of them will experience the legend who had the worst and best nightmare.Ending it all with Phantom Pain.........



image source:nhttps://reporter.mcgill.ca/chronic-pain-changes-our-immune-systems/

0 comments:

Post a Comment