Reasons.

 Basically, this will be a random thought of mine about what brought me to a very special and a very life shaping moment. Around last November, an answered prayer was given to me by the heavens above and I waited for it for almost 19 years. The reason why I am sharing this to all of you is that for whatever you desire for, you must possess a reason for you to stay in that certain kind of position and maintain that kind of mentality. As for me, I would say the reason that I possessed for it lead me to that greatest blessing is that I desired for it to be the last; that I wanted it to be the last and to be the best fit for me at the same time. The heavens above or the universe listened to me and to my desire its because I gave special importance to the reason and I gave great importance to the answer to the reason and I will never get tired of loving and giving high regard and consideration because along the way, the reason that I was at that point when I thought that she will be the last is her; that the universe knew that one day and a certain point in time, the reason will be the question and that is a question of how much will you give importance to the reason. Having that said, the answer will be easy, great importance and love. Why? because she became the reason as to why I would want to conquer the roads again, not alone, not wanting to be the ready to receive the reason, but to be the best to show that I deserve the reason. The answer now I found, Can you stay without reasons? Can you stay just because u wanted to? The answer is yes, we can because staying does not need reason because it is the reason why we will receive such blessing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment