A Starry Silly Night


in to the nights I wonder
different thoughts I ponder
those who made and hone
they crafted a precious stone

please keep and treasure
to enrich and to nurture
take it and cherish
promised to never perish

gambling was very tempting
entrusted it, not thinking
trusting, never made me sick
recalling it was very euphoric

one day, took it away
words? many to ask and say
that was really precious
is life always destined to lose?

left me in despise and fear
thinking should I end it here?
hypocrite! should I let it be?
break that stone? destroyed me!

broken into lame pieces
the breaking left traces
that unexpurgated was better
but this time it will be stronger

you can never take back time
smile, this will make you prime
good, better, or worst
you are precious at first.

image source: https://www.awakeningtoremembering.com/uploads/4/0/3/5/4035901/7748187_orig.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment