---------_______________-----------




to fill in a blank space
to the old man I raise
a wonderful phrase
to change the case

fill in and difference pops
but it takes blood to drop
I wonder what it would be
I ran so that I could see

the blank space was really bizarre
got ready my spare tire
to a man who saw the direction
a fortuitous exasperation

you can change the wheels
but you can never come back
overcome the heat and chills
prepare, be  a durable rock

to the unravelled course I go
goodluck, face your foe
make your mind and soul
this message shall be your coal

I plan to change the tracks
yet blinded by the facts
that the path that I envision
is not everybody's mission

credits to image source "https://ischool.sjsu.edu/sites/main/files/main-images/camera_lense_0.jpeg"

0 comments:

Post a Comment