She with the black suit.

Climbing the mountains of Himalayas
I'm very cold and tired, be fast
Chilling and fainting, he did not last
I'll go down and make this dream pass

But a shining light I saw on that night
Reaching her arms and hold me tight
Its very difficult too, she uttered
Lets get it done, strength mustered

Reaching the top of the mountain I slept
Leaving thoughts at rest
That morning I thought the best
I held that letter on my chest, you left

Going down, I came confused
To wonderful thoughts I refused
That gloomy turned into fancy day
When I saw you again, I was happy I can say

The smile you gave to me and said hello
With that black leather suit and shining face
I said to myself, I cant let this go
I shall keep track on my pace

Little did I know that was all of kindess
Left no room for silly expectations
Happiness turned into sadness
That woman holds firm position

Alas I said, I failed again this time
Climbing with her and that smile
Thank you for joining me in that journey
Leave me, but I will never let it be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment