If I Only Knew


                           

(end)

I knew....
The day was true and the skies are blue
Should never give up the fight
I'll never go and will stay by your side

I  knew that you are the one
I will be your greatest fan
Troubled by life and fear of falter
I'll just take a good slumber

I knew, I wont cry and mourn 
Even If I couldn't take no more
I'll pursue and take the beating
Not at all, I'll stop chasing

I will give up on you
I never had a clue
Tremendous sweat drops
You, the music that never stops

I knew, my serenading choir
My one and only greatest desire 
Never, the wanders that I think for
My hopes take my by the shore

If I knew you're happy
Giving up is the key
Strength that you had, be free
If I only knew that I am fond of you....
(start)
           read from bottom to top


Photo 1(Hope) Credits:https://live.staticflickr.com/4636/38474996345_4d1a8a8e22_b.jpg
Photo 2 (I give up) Credits:https://healingfromcomplextraumaandptsd.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/i-give-up.jpg?w=234&h=243

0 comments:

Post a Comment