Forever: Afterlife




Forever, we'll be the greatest team
It should be the greatest dream
Of all the sadness and the law
I took you away and let go

My Happiness, be with me
Should I let it be? 
Seeing you die with that illness
Ease the sickness and sadness

I've waited for this day
The heavens took you away 
I felt the greatest fervor
But the smile were splendor

Struck from mantle to core
I've never been like this before
Will chase you and run freely
Blasphemy in state of serenity

You left, the greatest inquiry
With you remains a mystery
To the gardens I wanted to lay
Please meet me by the day

I saw the saddest candle towers
Full of whites and flowers
Minds and hearts at strife
In the Afterlife...


(read from bottom to top)



        Credits : https://ak5.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/4100365/thumb/1.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment